Thursday, July 3, 2008

What a day...

Uh... what a tired day......

Today, my add maths teacher din't show up. I'm glad she din't because if she'd came, I'd still doing her homework now !

Next up, physics, we learn about pressure in liquid and atmosphere. Today no bio class also ~~ yipeeeee ~ but then after recess my best friend cry leh.... I tried to pujuk her, but I let her cry, because I know after crying she'll back to normal. I even think that I'm her counselor already ..
I told her, if she doesn't like someone, she should tell that person directly and not keep inside her heart. And also, if someone want to do something that involves her and she doesn't like, she should not challenge that person like "pergi la, saya tak takut! " Instead, she should say it out what she feels, straightfoward. I gave her some examples..

I don't know whether she is listening or not, but I guess she did. After all she feels much better after that. I pujuk her until my mouth dry -.-! Thanks to my bm teacher.. if he din't come, I think she will cry for 1 hour plus .... phew ... !

My chemistry teacher said my whole class is in a critical condition, "dah nazak la".. because hor, he asked us a question, we don't know what's the answer. When he explain to us the answer, he relate to something which he thinks it will make us understand more, but it get worse. I see his face like wanna bang the Great Wall of China already.. hahahahah.. I'll get to him jumping down from KLCC tomorrow. I'm sure. Who ask him to arrange additional class !?!?! hehehe ~~ just kidding...

The funny part is, don't know where he get a towel, he wipe his face with that, and then put at table. You know lah, table so dirty one, he use that towel to wipe also afterwards. When he explain that same answer, he had used up all his words already. He use the towel wipe his face, from neck to hair, and then put the towel on his head.. his looked so funny leh that time.. Pity him... he said he never went to training for teaching, he teach us by his own experience. Maybe that's why even he bang the Great Wall of China, jump down from KLCC, also we can't understand, or maybe understand a little little little bit ~~

No comments: