Thursday, July 17, 2008

cold cold ...

This afternoon raining so heavily, now still very cold leh ... makes me think back those days..
People are busy finding shelter while I am busy playing with raindrops ... hahaha~ Now no more lo.. nobody teman me also...

I fell asleep when it was raining.. sigh ~ so tired ! Everyday go to school, doing the same thing. Learning, answering questions, dreaming, doing homeworks.. zzzzz ~ Today my friend sick lo, vomit and stomach ache.. Plus, her bus left her.. So my dad fetch us home ...

No biology class today ... teacher don't know go where, maybe go check up or something. Somehow I feel happy whenever there's no bio class... zzz ~ my dream of being a forensic ... cannot come true already if my bio results are so chammm ! =(

And today we get free The Star newspaper.. Just a part of it, and since it's so boring in Maths' class, I draw on the newspaper, I colour the big bold white words ..... and suddenly, "Ong Wan Lin!" Teacher called me. I thought he is going to scold me for drawing newspapers, but actually he just want to give me back my exercise book... =x So... I continued drawing ~ muahahaha ~~~

Just now my mum called, say her car sick already ~ , engine cannot start ~ she said she heard her engine coughing, sneezing, shivering , and .. and.. and .. and .. coughing and coughing and coughing .. Papa now going to jeti to wait her .. I guess the car will be staying at the island for 1 night.. I'm gonna miss that car ~ *sniff*

No comments: