Monday, July 14, 2008

a nice weather

Today ~ Sunday ~ the day I go to church with my parents and grandmother .. Usually after church the sun will be baking all of us, but today it seems like the sun is busy baking other places.. and cloudy ~ good chance to look at clouds and sky ^^

Today din't sms him o.. give him peacefully tuition for one day ba ~ hahaha

I look at monitor , daydreaming .. then suddenly 6 pm already ~ I suddenly feel so happy, don't know why, maybe because its time to play my violin ~ I tried to play violin while walking, not bad, out of tune little bit ... and I tried to memorise some songs ~ I can play minuet 2 while walking, I shall practice with other songs.. hahahaha ~!!

Till night, I mean , now, he still doing his moral things, and he asked me if I want to sleep early or not.. I said no, and I told him I got this and that to do, bla bla bla, actually I just want teman him lo .. Hope he won't angryy .. Don't angry lo mister tan ~~ ^^

No comments: