Saturday, July 12, 2008

Our first time

Today o, he invite me to go to the concert at auto city .. I'm quite nervous .. hehe .. His parents fetched us there.. There got many people lor, want find a place to eat also hard.. but we still somehow managed to found a place to sit ^^

He paid for my ice-cream , hehe actually I also paiseh .. After eating, we went in to the concert there, we both can only see the big screen from behind.. Standing for awhile, then we walk around and around and around .. He very cute o, he always open the door for me.. I try kacau him , I asked him to lend me his hand for awhile ~
Wa.. can hold his hand for awhile , happy neh ~~~ I compared my hand to his , almost the same size ^^

Then we stand near the entrance, waiting for his parents to come fetch us home... We chat while waiting.. hehe ~ then it starts to rain ...... We ran into car, and there's traffic jam.. I was looking at him in the car .. then fell asleep .. so paiseh nia ... hehehe ... When he wake me up, it is almost reach my home de .. my hair was messy due to sleeping inside car, so I untie my hair better ~ hehe ... So happy today ~~

Muacks ~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=.= swt pak toh meh...... so happy lolx y don't u post some pic on tht day XD