Sunday, June 29, 2008

My violin baby

lalalalalala ~ It's finally over ~ I performed not that bad .. well... it is all the microphone's fault ! Uncle put it too near me and I din't even noticed it. When the music starts, my bow hit the mic and I'm shocked... and I can only continue back after few secs ..


Frankly, it's not in my imagination. I feel sad after I reached home and looking back the video that my papa took. Maybe I have a very high expectations for myself, that's why...


Nevermind, I went to Giant with my papa, and I noticed some colour wolfs keep looking at me.. I don't think I want to wear that for shopping next time ...


Me and my baby ~~~~ If it talks, I wanna say : I love you ~~~ baby ~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...u need pictures of that day performance ? I have pictures tat my friend took from 1st floor can see all four of us