Monday, July 7, 2008

A Trip To KL With Friends and Teachers


This is the last day lor, we were at Nilai 3 .. There sell textiles one.. we don't have interest with that also.. In the pic, there's 9 people including me, got another 2 don't know go where already.

Putrajaya~


My best friend and me. My fingers look weird ..



Cheez ~~~~



My current wallpaper. I think it's not bad .


Act ghost, although I'm afraid of ghost.



Grr.. don't make me angry !!



A little bit of reflection of KL tower, the camel of AmBank ...


Presenting !! *drum rolls ~~*
Malaysia's Tilting Tower ~~~ hahahaha


Mosque. We changed to casual wear after 'ponteng' at KLCC..


The skies of Kuala Lumpur...



First time to Petrosains~



"Look !! My sharp teeth !! Don't ever come near me like this girl who is taking my picture !!"



View from Planeterium Negara.



Husband & wife rabbits ( I guess ) They are cute, don't they?


Hohoho ~ Me at Pusat Sains Negara


My birthday cake ~ My dad gave me a present, which is .. Give me try to drive a car. With him beside of course ~ haha .. That was fun ~ I managed to make the engine "si huey" a few times ~ keke...

No comments: