Tuesday, July 15, 2008

changed

The assembly of SMKPR ~ a 1 hour time that you can't talk, if got caught have to read prayers infront of all students !! A voice come from nowhere : *shhhhh !! diam la*

=____=!

Today changed some rules already lor, after assembly every morning, prefects have to stand in front and back of a line to make sure students passed the 'checkpoints' zzzzz....... even jacket also cannot wear liao, like this cold until become ice also nevermind lu ~ At bm class my friend and I busy doing last week's homeworks, din't listen to teacher at all.. hahaha ~~~ Today Lina brought her camera to take pictures with teachers that come for practical ones.. This Friday is their last day here lor.. so, whole class took pictures together ... but still want us to give other photos of ourselves.. haih ~

I got my new scout pants, ok ok loh .. still better than nothing ma hor ~ and I bought some t-shirts and a long pants.. nice also lo..

He now sleeping lor, hope later he can finish his work faster then sleep lor ... I just now pack finish my bag only found out that summary must pass up tomorrow .. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

Time to use my brain lo ~

No comments: