Sunday, June 22, 2008

Violin performing

Today is the same old Saturday, waking up at 10am, wash face, brush teeth, eat breakfast, shower, go to violin class.

I thought it is the same old Saturday but in fact, it's not ! I walk into the room, my teacher told me that next saturday got music performance at Sunway, and she asked me want to take part in it or not. I'm not quite sure I can do it or not, but since I have performed when I was small, I agreed. Tomorrow have another class because I was absent last Saturday. Tomorrow is a replacement but instead, I got a chance to meet my partners, which we will perform together next Saturday. We will practice together tomorrow ~~~~ I'm looking foward to it... I hope I won't be afraid when at stage...

Thinking back when I was Form 2, my crazy teacher asked me to take part in the story telling competition. When at stage, my arms and legs shake so terribly, and I talk too soft until the speaker got no sound come out... hahaha ~~ I think they were laughing at me down there. How sad ....

But nevermind, I'll post some photos of mine at KL.

No comments: