Tuesday, June 3, 2008

sad things

All the sad things happened. Well, not all, but .. sigh... don't know how to say...

Got 2 sad things altogether. My uncle .. he .. passed away at saturday. I went to Tambun, but I don't dare to watch him on his face. Not because I did something wrong to him, it's just I'm afraid to see a corpse .. Don't know why .. *sigh* I hope uncle won't mad at me for not looking at him for the last time.....

Another is, maybe it's a good one, maybe it's a bad one... that is ...

I finally confronted him. I asked him the question that I wanted to ask him, and he replied the answer as I expected as well. I know, the problem is on me. I'm too stupid and I'm just too young to involve in relationships ( or that's what elders said ), I need to focus on my studies... I have my target, and it's hard for me, but I'm sure I can do it !

He said he still can't get over with his ex... but likes me too .. I don't know what to do.. But I think I'm doing the right thing, isn't it. This way, I can focus on my studies and I won't headache over these relationships problems.

As time passes, feeling passes too.

~Amelyn~*

No comments: