Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesday

Today is Wednesday, 25th June 2008.

Nine days after my birthday...

I hate Wednesday very much, because it's Hari Badan Beruniform. I hate wearing that stupid black shoes, which makes my foot pain and uncomfortable sometimes and I hate kawad. I hate the heat, I hate that I have nobody to talk to.

Sigh, today add maths class, teacher wants to check our work row by row, but the last row never check. Lucky me, I was sitting on the last row, muahahahahahaha!! Then we discussed about our homework... She explained everything thoroughly to us. Actually this teacher not bad, just a little bit nag-gy. She loved to nag us probably because she have nobody else to nag.. =D just kidding ~

Next, at the physics lab. We moved on to the new chapter, err.... pressure and force.. or something like that. I managed to answer the question correctly =D why is it always so hard when it's in exam....

Surprisingly, there's some exhibition about colleges. My whole class was there. Unfortunately, there's no course for Forensics... I wonder why .. forensic is cool, why no college provide this course wor ... sigh, nevermind. There are all about nursing, engineering, tourism, hotel management, chef ...... I was enjoying the exhibition when suddenly a classmate of mine, said that we must go to biology lab right away, because our bio teacher angry already.

And so we went to bio lab and continue studying. Although she is pregnant but she still can scold us loudly .. we were afraid of her, so we quickly finish our PEKA and pass up. Recess time is in between 2 period of biology... how weird... I quickly eat and then go back into the lab.

Then, it's BM class. So boring.... Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday also got 2 period of BM, everyday see the teacher's face for 1 hour plus, arghhhhhhh ! He gave some homework for us to do and I bet most of the malays already finished it. I will do it tonight .. =P

My chem teacher din't show up, because most of the teachers went for somekind of stupid meeting. But, he managed to find a big periodic table for us. It got all the formula and colourful periodic table. Price tag : RM 2.75

My lunch is 4 pieces of Tiger chocolate biscuit, the left from recess. Not very full but at least I ate something ~ Then all of us stand under the cruel sun for don't know how long, but to me, every second feels like an hour !! Imagine this, black hair, long-sleeve shirt, scarf on neck, long dark blue pants, black leather shoes and under the afternoon 2pm sun. very very the hotttt !

Then we kawad, I made somebody's shoe 'open mouth', and that form 6 guy keep say I deliberately do that one .. grrrr... and after kawad, pengerusi annouced that, we no need to wear full uniform to school anymore ~~~ we can wear scout t-shirts to school ~ weeeeeeeeeeee ~~~~
actually not that happy at all, my friend from PBSM were mad about those lower 6 people. my not-so-close friend at scout also mad about a girl who thinks she is veryyyyy pretty. frankly she looks fat, her face round like a ball =P

I practiced my violin, I think I'm not that bad already ... or maybe not ..? Hmmm........

No comments: