Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday

Yesterday I din't write at all, because I came home from school almost 4 something in the afternoon. Then I rested for awhile, then it's 7 pm already. I have to go to Butterworth for rehearsal/practice my violin.

After I reached there, soon another guy arrives. We practice together first, then later on another girl came. I think we're doing great. After the practice, I get to know that guy's name, where he studies and phone number, but I forgotten to ask the girl one =.=! Haih.. nevermind la...

Just now that guy sms me for my msn, I gave him. I'm happy to have 2 new friends from other schools ^^~ Anyway tomorrow is the day. Just thinking of it makes me nervous, don't know when standing at stage I can perform well, good, not bad or bad..?

Today pj time, almost all from my class wears class t-shirt. Looks cool, although the shirt looks normal =D today is just another normal day, nothing special...

No comments: